How to create a RSS feed of all Pinterest pins from a source (site)
There is no easy way to this it seems at present! For the tech savvy, there's a way to do this which involves creating an RSS feed of the Pinterest source URL e.g. http://pinterest.com/source/capuletlondon.com/ with feedmashup.com and then filtering it using pipes.yahoo.com to only include URLs with the following text "pin/" (do not include the inverted commas). This will give you a flitered RSS of the pins you want and should update as new pins are added.
The following is possibly longer but maybe easier for the less tech savvy . These steps without step 5 will give you a list of the URLs of all Pinterest pin URLs from a source (site) but will not update as new pins are added to the source.
It'll only take a minute or two with a little practice.
1. Get the Pinterest source URL e.g. http://pinterest.com/source/capuletlondon.com/
2. Add the URL to the free Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool: download at www.screamingfrog.co.uk/seo-spider/ in the
'enter URL to spider' field. Go to the external tab when the report has finished running.
3. On the Filter field select 'Html' and export the list of URLs.
4. Using your spreadsheet program (e.g. Microsoft Excel or the free Libre Office) open the .csv document you have just exported. Go the Data tab from the toolbar at the top of the screen. Then click on the Sort button to sort the list in Column A alphabetically.
Pin URLs have the following format: http://pinterest.com/pin/110056784613392664/ . Copy the list of pins and then paste into Notepad to remove any formatting. Copy the list again.
5. Add the list of pins to http://rssholder.com/ and create the RSS feed!